Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Orichalcos Contest, Tell Your Friends!







Welcome. May you all, have good luck at the Orichalcos Contest!!!!!!! From now until the end of the month, you can make Orichalcos Pictures. Now, I'm pretty sure none of you have seen the original Yu-Gi-Oh. But in season 4, some people worked for the Orichalcos. And when they used it, a "star" appeared on their forehead. So, you guys have to make characters with Orichalcos symbols on their foreheads. Their will me a winner, and two runner ups. The prizes are a mystery. If you are a talented drawer, I'll allow you to draw it on paper, and send it to me. If you are REALLY talented, you can draw the seal using paint. If you are a kinda good drawer, you can draw the character and "import" a seal on the character. If you cannot or don't feel like drawing, you can import the character and seal. If you require any assistance, just contact me through email, or just comment on this post and I'll tell you through comment. If you require any pictures, just email me. My email is patrickboese@gmail.com. I found one example, the other I did myself, and the other one is the Orichalcos. All pictures must be given to my through email, or regular mail. Good Luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment