Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Best Sci-Fi Movie: Star Wars 4


Hello! The Best Sci-Fi movie is: Star Wars 4. It is so super awesome! The beginning is kind of slow though. Cool, but slow. On Tattoine, Luke's parents are both killed. Than he acts all dramatic. Then they go to Alderan cheap for 2,000 Credits. But it blew up before. Then they went to the Death Star and than blew that up. The old man died because Darth Vader killed him. Also, Biggs Darklighter, Luke's best friend, died, killed by a TIE Fighter. This movie is a true classic and I recommend seeing it. If my teacher, (who reads this site) says to watch a classic movie, I'll watch this one. See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Cool - I was hoping you would do a Star Wars review. This was a classic movie for sure. I like the Cantina scenes in this movie.

    ReplyDelete