Saturday, June 18, 2011

If Zombies Invade Your School Part 3


Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been so apprehended with this video game I have. Anyway, back to the story.

Wait! Duh! They are pale, green, and constantly make references to brains. They're zombies! I have to tell people!

Later that day, at recess, I told everybody, including David, who for some reason, was outside when he should be cleaning. They were not that shocked because they pretty much already knew. "OMG, what are we going to do?" squeaked Olivia.

"Easy, we just- uh!" Sam didn't have a chance to finish his sentence because at that moment, a miner zombie shot out of the ground and took Sam with it.

"Run!" said Cole. That's Cole for ya. He comes up with plans in just a few seconds, some might not be that good, and some might not work. We ran into the cafeteria, and shut the metal doors locking ourselves in the kitchen.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die!" Olivia said.

"Relax, chickereta. It's show and tell today, and I was going to show my big bag of weapons, and I brought it with me. We can use the weapons to beat the zombies!" Owen said. And there were weapons. Rocket launchers, pistols, swords, machetes, you name it. Yep. It was me, Cole Timmy, David, Donald, Owen, Olivia, and the Dynamite brothers vs. the fellow zombies of Nonzombietown.

Their onslaught took us by surprise, so we weren't quick to act, but we weren't terribly slow to act. We sent Nate, Ben, and Timmy out to fight the zombies, along with us fight from within the kitchen. Within hours, Nate and Ben were turned into zombies...

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

  1. Cool stuff - the story is getting really interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to read the next chapter !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I'm mean Really great really can't wait till part 4

    ReplyDelete