Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cinema Madness Week Saturday: Toy Story




Hey, it's Pat. I'm typing this post at the moment, and I'm not tired. I made pretzels today. That cinnamon and sugar is bad. Time for the review! It was okay. I didn't love it, I didn't hate it. Ever wonder if toys talk when you leave? This movie is themed about it. A cowboy and a astronaut compete for a boy's affection, and scar a boy who kills toys. The boy was freakin' scared of a doll. Scarred for LIFE. What are Woody's accomplishments for the day? "Oh Buzz, I scarred Sid for life so he will end up in a straight jacket when he grows up," he would say. The point, (I usually get off topic on these reviews) I give it 3 1/2 Dark Magicians out of 5.

1 comment:

  1. This was a pretty good movie, but I think I like your review more!

    ReplyDelete