Saturday, September 10, 2011

Patz Dayz September 10, 2011 My Freakin' Toe Is Bleeding!

Hey guys! It's me! Patrick! And my freakin' toe was bleeding recently. I'm part of Cub Scouts, and my mom appointed me, with no personal choice, to plant plants for some dumb thing at the high school. It was tedious work. My toe was bleeding after I was done. Mesa will never do that again. That was something that was not worth the badge. Jar Jar Binks reference! Other than that, I went to the mall because that was were the nearest Apple Store was. I wanted the elephant! I also got the 6th Harry Potter book. Yes, I read 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. On the way home, we stopped at a Boarders, (they're almost completely out of business) and everything was 80 or 90% off, but it looked like the store had been ransacked. I would've played tennis, but I forget to bring my sneakers. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Your toe was bleeding??? You never told me !!! It really wasn't that bad - someday you will look out next to that creek and say WOW, how nice that looks and I planted one of the those plants !!! What is the elephant?

    ReplyDelete