Friday, November 11, 2011

If Zombies Invade Your School Part 7

"How will we escape?" Olivia whined. "We're off to see the wizard," I said. "That's from the wizard of Oz," Olivia said. "Yeah, well... shut up!" I said. "What about Dr. R. Derrickson?" she asked. Now, being a janitor, I've heard of Dr. R. Derrickson. He's in the wall of shame in the National Museum of Janitoriam. I'd only heard rumors. He once did an experiment that doused an entire town in goop. It took several months to clean it up. Not to mention he's responsible for thousands of explosions. Rumor has it you will find him at twilight on a second full moon of a month. Or he's standing out there getting mail. " Hello!" Dr. R. said. " There's a giant zombie right over there!" I said. " I blame the current president," he said. Current president? He is oldddd. " Let us in your house!" Olivia demanded. "OK." he said. Then out of nowhere, I giant spiked ball appeared, with a door. A door! A DOOR!!!!! Well, we entered. "Dad, all my friend's Facebook status' said "i am a zombie"!" a kid said. "Well, there's nothing I can do. Strangers, this is my son, Vandergaze," Dr. R. said. "Hiya," Vandergaze said. " Umm, Vandergaze, there's a giant zombie that wants to kill us," Olivia said. "WTF!" Vandergaze said.

2 comments: